Our Alumni Association and Alumni Advisory Council help to keep EHS affordable through generous gifts to the Annual Fund, which supports financial aid. Not only that, but participation in alumni groups helps to build community within our school and establishes professional connections that can extend well beyond graduation.
Alumni Advisory Council Goals
- Reconnect alumni to EHS and each other by hosting an alumni website, publishing an alumni magazine, and maintaining an accurate alumni database.
- Plan and host events for the EHS community.
- Present alumni opportunities for volunteer involvement with the student body.
- Provide planning resources for EHS reunion chairs and committees.
- Encourage participation of alumni in EHS events, both social and fund raising.
- Increase alumni giving, by percent participation and total contributions.
- Promote the five core Dominican values in the lives of EHS Alumni.
Advisory Council Members
President: James R. Imhoff III '93
Vice President: David P. Bauer '79
Secretary: Elaine M. Staley '61
Treasurer: Ty M. Shea '95
Past President: Joseph W. Kemnitz '65
Derek Behnke '07
Kristin Dewey '06
Sue Schuman Haen '77
Michael V. Hanson '90
Steve Krantz '89
Connor Meloy '08
To serve and represent the interests of its members, promote and support the Dominican values of Truth, Justice, Compassion, Partnership, and Community, and the mission of the school; and strengthen past, present, and future relationships among alumni and with Edgewood High School and the Edgewood community.