Edgewood High School of the Sacred Heart, founded in 1881, is a private, co-educational, Catholic school
located in Madison, Wisconsin, and sponsored by the Sinsinawa Dominican Congregation.
EHS offers a competitive salary and full benefits package!
Current Positions Open (Last updated December 9, 2014)
Edgewood Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN) for hiring new Faculty ONLY.
Edgewood keeps an active list of substitutes and is often in need of a few good teachers to add to the list.
APPLY ONLINE through WECAN for these faculty positions.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO APPLY FOR STAFF POSITIONS.
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN (TIER 1)
DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for support and administration of the school’s desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and peripherals such as printers, as well as audiovisual (A/V) equipment. Duties include providing first-level support to staff and students, as requested via email, telephone, or in-person. This position works closely with external service providers to coordinate management and support of the local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), servers, storage, and data backups.
• Install, configure, and support operation of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, peripherals such as printers, and (A/V) equipment.
• Document all requests and issue resolution in a ticketing system.
• Assist in project implementations as requested.
• Assist faculty and other staff with the use of technology including hardware, software, server access, Google Apps for Education, and various educational tools such as PowerSchool and SMARTboards as requested.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical people
• Proficiency troubleshooting workstation issues (Windows and applications)
• Proficiency installing Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
• Proficiency using and supporting Microsoft Office
• Experience with Google Apps
• Experience supporting email on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
• Customer service or help desk experience preferred
• Technical certifications are a plus
• Experience working with educationally oriented technology such as: PowerSchool, Google Apps for Education, SMARTboards, Projectors, or Audio Visual components is a plus.
Food Service Department
Part-Time Food Service Worker position available, 16-24 hours per week. Duties include food prep, stocking, serving students, faculty & staff, operating cashier. Please contact John Smith, Food Service Manager at 608-257-1023, ext. 120 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY ONLINE with cover letter, resume, salary history, and references, or mail all of these materials to: Becky Sautebin, Edgewood High School, Principal's Office, 2219 Monroe St., Madison, WI, 53711
After you have applied online (at link above or at left), click on applicable items in the list at left to complete other required forms. (The Employee Background Check Authorization need not be filled out until after hire.)