Edgewood High School of the Sacred Heart, founded in 1881, is a private, co-educational, Catholic school
located in Madison, Wisconsin, and sponsored by the Sinsinawa Dominican Congregation.
EHS offers a competitive salary and full benefits package!
Current Positions Open (Last updated December 9, 2014)
Edgewood Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN) for hiring new Faculty ONLY.
LTE Social Studies/Technology Teacher
Edgewood is looking for a LTE Social Studies teacher for the 2nd semester of the 2014-15 school year to teach 1 class of Asian Studies as well as a freshman personal computer literacy class. The Asian Studies class will investigate Asian countries' history, culture, economy, and current issues. The freshman computer literacy class will prepare 9th grade students for use of computers at school, home, and further work in college and a career. Students will examine internet safety and etiquette and are introduced to and explore Microsoft Office including: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Publisher.
Edgewood keeps an active list of substitutes and is often in need of a few good teachers to add to the list.
APPLY ONLINE through WECAN for these faculty positions.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO APPLY FOR STAFF POSITIONS.
Edgewood High School of the Sacred Heart is looking for a Full-Time IT Manager. Duties include providing technical assistance and support for issues related to computer systems, software, or hardware - as well as department management and facilitation with outside vendors.
- Troubleshoot and manage computer hardware and peripherals.
- Coordinate the purchasing of educationally oriented technology equipment.
- Resolve basic issues with Local Area Networks (LAN) or Wide Area Networks (WAN).
- Work with school administrators and partners on technology projects.
- Departmental budgeting and planning.
- Work with and train faculty and staff members on new technology items.
The qualifying candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Hardware diagnostics, upgrades, and light repairs of computer equipment and peripherals.
- Proficient in a Windows 7 environment, and Microsoft Office.
- Customer Service or Help Desk experience.
- Communicate effectively and work well with others.
- Ability to manage the department with little supervision.
- Comfortable functioning with mobile operating systems and devices such as Apple iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
- Experience working with educationally oriented technology such as: PowerSchool, Google Apps for Education, SMARTboards, Projectors, or Audio Visual components is a plus.
- A+, Microsoft Certifications, or experience using Active Directory, VMWARE and Windows Server are a plus.
Food Service Department
Part-Time Food Service Worker position available, 16-24 hours per week. Duties include food prep, stocking, serving students, faculty & staff, operating cashier. Please contact John Smith, Food Service Manager at 608-257-1023, ext. 120 or at email@example.com.
APPLY ONLINE with cover letter, resume, salary history, and references, or mail all of these materials to: Becky Sautebin, Edgewood High School, Principal's Office, 2219 Monroe St., Madison, WI, 53711
After you have applied online (at link above or at left), click on applicable items in the list at left to complete other required forms. (The Employee Background Check Authorization need not be filled out until after hire.)